The 2020 – 2021 Program fee for the Two/Three Month Programs to France, Germany and Italy and for the 2020 Summer Programs is $3,125.00.
Spain: the fee for the Three Month Spanish exchange is $2,225.00.
These fees include:
• a deposit
• international group air travel*
• services of CEEF escort(s) on trans-Atlantic flights
• connecting air or surface travel as required in the host country
• Out-of-country Travel Insurance – Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation/Interruption + Baggage
• CEEF administration fee
(CEEF is a not-for-profit foundation. The administration fee covers office operating expenses, the processing of student applications, costs associated with the matching of candidates and support for Canadian students by CEEF’s partner agencies abroad.)
* International Flights depart from Toronto, based upon minimum group sizes established after all candidates for each exchange destination have been matched. An additional CEEF administrative fee will apply to any deviations from the group air travel in addition to any airline change fees that may be required.
The Program Fee does not include:
• cost of travel from home town/city to Toronto Airport and back home
• personal expenses for the period of the exchange
• additional administrative surcharges that are levied by some Boards